Friday, November 20, 2009

Today's Gratitude x 5

These past few days I have been traveling and wrapped up in the events and circumstances where I am staying. I have not been as intentional about thankfulness as I otherwise may have been, though it is during these times that I should be even more intentional about gratitude. Nonetheless, here are today's top 5 of things that I am grateful for:

Nurse Trudy who cares not only for her patient but for those sitting watch with her patient.
Good coffee on a cool morning
A terrific filet from Barney's Meat Market, the hands that prepared it, and the easy conversation with a good friend as this meal was shared
The gift of sadness over friendships lost; this sadness reminds me of how valued these friends were in times past.
The gift of a home to head home to.

Blessings,
gc

No comments:

Post a Comment